Just in the nick of time I have managed to clear and tidy my studio and make my list for Quarter 1 of the Finish-A-Long. Some are rolled over, some are new but all I would like to finish.
1. Moving this right to the top of my list because I want to make one for me - a Caravan Tote.
2. A Happy Birthday bunting - it's my birthday next in the family and I would love a bunting up having given away our other one.
3. Turn these crocheted hexagons into somthing - the item in the background is very rigid interfacing because I am thinking a bucket/basket type thing!
4. Radiance Wholecloth design challenge - everything about this is new to me and rather scary at the moment but hopefully it will all fall into place.
5. My Bee Hive quilt from 2016 - all pieced, backing ready just need to get it quilted.
6. My daughter's Feather Quilt - quilting and binding to be done. Need to work our quilting design and get this done ..... hopefully first or second up.
7. My Christmas Quilt - which I was sure was going to be keeping me warm right now but with the change of plans our family had this went by the wayside. Quilting and binding to be done.
8. Quilt this gorgeous quilt made by Susan at Canadian Abroad for Siblings Together.
9. Back to Front quilt - finish top, quilt and bind.
10. Turn these spare blocks from my Polaroid cot quilt into a small quilt for Project Linus.
12. Make another Lighted Houses piece from an Anne Hellyer workshop - it didn't get made in time for Christmas so I had to gift the one I made for me!
14. Turn these two blocks from the Bee Hive into a cushion.
16. Decide what to do with this! It was a jelly roll race quilt I started making for my daughter, before she changed her mind. The top is actually finished but as she doesn't want it anymore I'm not sure whether to cut and re-use the fabric in something different - any ideas?
17. Make this block into a cushion cover.
18. Make this block into a cushion cover - I am either super early or rather late! My tutorial to make this block can be found here. I felt rather ashamed because other people who used this tutorial had their cushions all finished and in use for Christmas whilst mine languished in my studio.
19. Christmas Tree wall hanging - do you see a theme here?!! I am going to be well prepared for this Christmas!
20. Finish making these samples from trying the Quick Curve Ruler into pouches - one down, one to go.
21. Fabric pull and design inspiration for a Charley Harper themed mini swap.
23. Rainbow Star Mini No 3 - whilst playing around with EQ7 I came up with similar but different design and I would like to see how they compare in real life. I am sure I can find a recipient for one of these once they are made.
24. Finalise my Union Jack flag pattern and get it out there! It is so close, what's really stopping me is the technical side required to convert to a .pdf but hopefully I will now be able to concentrate and get this done.
25. Quilt this Beatrix Potter embroidery quilt for my Mum.
26. Back this quilt for Stratford Hospice for Project Linus.
27. Make pyjama bottoms for my youngest - I am hoping that the pattern I drafted last summer will still fit and I just have to make the legs longer.
28. Liberty and linen Easter/spring bunting to be made.
So that's it. Not exhaustive but a pretty good reflection of my WIPs and UFOs. I still have other projects to work on this quarter and some learning to do on EQ7 so I would say that I will be rather busy! Hope you have linked up all your unfinished project and I look forward to seeing your progress and finished over the next three months.